Re: [RC] [RC] FW: More Dubai - Heidi Smith

Title: Re: [RC] [RC] FW: More Dubai
I can well imagine.  I've dealt with high winds in the high deserts here when it was COLD and the sandstorms and wind kept the pulses up, and kept the horses stressed.  I can only imagine what misery that must be at 113F.

Heidi

The humidity wasn't too bad (http://www.wunderground.com/history/station/41217/2003/3/26/DailyHistory.html)

but all in all it didn't seem like fun riding weather . . .