Re: [RC] political posts - ColoBooky

I think you must research the information that you are basing your opinion on. The war that is going on really doesn't have a lot to do with "Bin Ladin". This has to do with weapons of "mass destruction" that a country has and has refused to get rid of them. It has to do with thousands of people being tortured and killed for "their beliefs".  I can't imagine what all you "anti war' people would say when those weaqpons of "mass destruction" are unleased in our country. Guess they would be complaining to our government about how they didn't "protect us".
I fully stand behind our President and all those men and women that our over in Irag defending me and keeping me safe from a future of being bombed and gases by someone who doesn't care a bit about human life or anything but his precious palaces and his gold little leafs that are adorning his palaces.... Can''t imagine how hard it would be to sanction a ride in Iraq.....
Brigitt