From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Truman Prevatt
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 3:57 PM
To: Shelley Kerr
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] War with Iraq: A Pilots Perspective

One of  the commentators made an interesting observation last night. Greenwich Village has traditionally a hot bet of political protest and very anti war. He commented that there was very little protest coming from Greenwich Village but a lot from San Francisco, Chicago, etc. As he pointed out Greenwich Village is only a few blocks from the World Trade Center and they lived through 9/11. I think it makes a big difference.

Truman

Shelley Kerr wrote:
Watched a little bit of it on TV last night.  Protestors in Chicago blocking streets, etc.  How quickly they forget about 9-11!  And today is quite a showing.  Seems we have everyone backing us except those few "weak-minded" individuals and the French.
And yes, a big thank-you and god bless to all those american's defending our freedom and safety!!
Shelley