[RC] guard dog story - Ed Kilpatrick

my friend butch has a rottweiler, sarge, big, friendly dog most of the time.  gets along well with the horses too.  butch's friend ted came over one day to get a bale of hay out of the loft while butch was gone to work.  sarge let ted come in the yard, go in the barn and up into the loft.  ted tossed down the bale of hay and started down the ladder, only to be met by a growling, snapping, sarge!  try as he could to reassure sarge, ted couldnt convince him that he meant no harm.   each time ted tried to take a step down the ladder,  sarge would chase him back up.  well, ted had to stay up there 3 hours until butch got home from work!   ted told him, "next time, be sure to tell the dog you told me i could get some hay!"          ed

Do you Yahoo!?