[RC] IntNewsGroup: 2004 FEI Rides - Lori & Rick Stewart

Title: 2004 FEI Rides

-----Original Message-----
From: Torri Nahorniak [mailto:tnahorniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 4:52 PM
To: rkld.stewart@xxxxxxx; step@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Dinah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2004 FEI Rides

In an effort to encourage organizers to hold FEI rides in 2004 could I ask you to post the following on your respective websites (Dinah, I thought maybe this could go out to the officials list, as many of them are organizers as well)?

If you are interested in holding an FEI Recognized Endurance Ride in 2004 please contact Adelynn Haggard at (859) 225-6966 for an application no later than March 31st.

If you have any questions regarding the application process please call Torri Nahorniak, USA Equestrian Endurance Sports Manager at (859) 225-2027.

Torri Nahorniak

Sports Manager, Eventing and Endurance

USA Equestrian

4047 Iron Works Parkway