[RC] Electrode Placement - April Johnson

Hi,

I have a HRM. I am thinking of getting the stick-on electrodes for when I ride bareback. However, I need to be able to put the electrodes somewhere that I won't interfere with the electrodes or the wires running to the transmitter (that will probably be attached to a neck strap or something...haven't worked that totally out yet). Is there a place on the horse's neck that I can put the electrodes? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN