[RC] Looking to Borrowing a mount - kit kat

Hello,

I did my first rides in endurance last year and I LOVED it. Unfortunately.. some things in my life have made me have to sell my horse and move away from my moms horse, who I cannot do endurance on even if I wanted to because she is in foal. I cannot at this time get a horse of my own.. but I truely miss riding. Relaxing riding I can do on my moms mare once in a while... but Competitive riding.. not anymore. I seriously would like to continue doing endurance this year. I Was wondering if there was anyone out there with a mount that is conditioned but the rider cannot compete or they have a second mount that I could borrow. I am a CHA level 3 english and level 2 western coach. I am an experienced rider. But a heavy weight rider. I have all my own tack as well( I could not part with my tack) I would be willing to share costs and pay all my own entry fees. We also have a horse trailer. I am trueling hoping someone out there in British columbia.. or areas around there have a horse that they could let me use. Its truely saddening to me considering this is the first time since i was 8 yrs of age that I do not own at least one horse because of the things that are happening in my life. If you need any more info about me.. please email. I hope this is not asking to much or insulting anyone by me asking this.. if so.. im truely sorry.. im just trying to continue my riding career. Yet again.. thank you so much

Sarah
British columbia, canada