Re: [RC] Chronic Thrush - Susan_Bothern

Looking at a horse with the idea of purchasing.  Only past medical history that worries me is chronic thrush. I've been told that he gets regular foot care and being treated with Koppertox on a regular basis.  Have talked with the farrier who has shod this horse for the past two years and he has no idea while the horse keeps thrush.  Any ideas or products that get better results? Any nutritional thoughts?

Susan