Re: [RC] Moist hooves - recommend good sealant - Susan

>The best is Keratex Hoof Hardener.  Pricy but worth it.

I'll second this, it's the best I've found.  You need to get the foot dry before you apply it though.  If you can't keep him in a stall for a couple of hours at least dry it off as best you can with some towels.  I use it on the bottom of their foot too (even though it says not to) - it's great for getting rid of all those cooties that like to grow there.

SusanB