[RC] Bar H Boogie - Vchorsegal

Thanks to Lynne and Chris and all the fantastic volunteers at the Bar H Boogie!!

This ride was a maiden voyage through fields of poppies, wildflowers, chocolate chip rocks ( unfortunately not edible ! ) and "Hills of Significance"!
Congratulations to my good friend Jeannie Kuchenmeister who was awarded the Turtle Award for her first 25 mile completion on her Quarter Horse gelding, Julio. I had the pleasure of escorting her on my trusty steed, Knight, who was wondering what happened to the second half of the ride ! Jeannie just celebrated her 60th birthday, and I know this is quite an accomplishment for her.  Thanks to all the endurance folks who make the "newbies" to our sport feel so welcome.  Also, knowing that we are all a bit crazy helps too !
- Happy Trails and Happy Trials !                   - Heidi Helly