[RC] Dressage saddles for endurance - Lysane Cree

I forgot to mention this - I also had a question about weight distribution. Is the dressage saddle as comfortable for the horse over long distances as an endurance model?. The reason I am asking is that the endurance model from Wintec is promoted as having better weight distribution, i.e. it has a larger surface area than the dressage saddle so your weight is less concentrated in one spot. Any comments?

Lysane