[RC] Dressage saddles for endurance - Lysane Cree

I never realized that dressage saddles were so popular for endurance...would a saddle pad slipping out also be due to the saddle itself, or is it something else entirely? My saddle stays in place, but my pad (sheepskin) slips out on longer rides. I am getting velcro ties sewn on, so that might solve my problem.

I ride in a Wintec endurance model, but I am considering trading it in for another Wintec but with the CAIR panels. I was going to go with the same endurance model, but now you all have me thinking about the dressage model. I don't want to just "jump on the bandwagon" because it sounds good, but I do have trouble posting sometimes...harder to get up it seems. I thought it was just me not being very good at posting since I rode in Western saddles most of my life and never posted before now. It does seem I am sitting more in a chair position in the Endurance model. And I did get a sore back after my first 25, although I just thought it was the distance and not the saddle. But I have never ridden in a dressage saddle, so I can't really compare. Is it easier or harder to post in a dressage saddle?

Lysane