Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Dogs

Louise...

The NCR was such a wonderful event and was so well managed, I was not
about to even MENTION the dog issue.  It wasn't any worse than most
other rides. <sigh> I particularly liked the dog that was tied up so
that he lay across the  front of the Porta-Potty door.  Once we found
out he was just a friendly old guy, we used that one.  Seems most folks
weren't too sure and moved on to another one.  That one was not used
much. <grin>

Not ride management's fault that people chose to ignore the rules.  It's
almost impossible to police. I would support a total ban on dogs at
rides...but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that issue.  My dog does not
go to rides and is not allowed to trail ride with me....but that's yet
another story.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic