Re: RC: Re: Dogs

I REALLY like the idea of fining someone with a loose dog, especially when it's at a ride in a National Park (the Celebration is held in one in Ohio) and it's illegal to have loose dogs there anyway.
I've written in the past about my accident where 2 people, who had nothing to do with the CTR I was going to compete in the next day, were "walking" their whippet dogs and they weren't holding the leashes. I was taking a nice casual ride when the dogs chased us and I broke my ankle. I still refuse to say I fell off because I jumped off (for those who know me, this is true, so there!).
Deb