Re: RC: Re: Dogs

     I just got home from our ride which was in a state park that allowed no dogs.  One person who called for an entry and had not seen it brought his dog.  We explained it to him and he parked outside the gate of the park itself in the parking lot near the road.  Luckily there is a porta potty out there.  He was about 1/4 mile from the camp or more.  Too bad because it was a really nice dog.  Anyway, he was nice and we were nice and he ended up 2nd and B/C so I guess it was worth it for him.     Boy did I miss my dog to travel with though......mb