Re: RC: Re: NC just back...BC 50 (Angie)

Truman, that's too funny! You know, I was talking to Claude Brewer about
his Tevis trip last year. He was reciting some tale about a participant
in the Tevis one year who was leading till they reached the American
River, but the horse wouldn't cross...and therfore didn't win and didn't
get a completion.  Don't know if it's true, but certainly emphasizes the
point that you need to "train" for whatever you may run into. For
example, that sponge on a string?  Don't wait for a ride to try that on
your horse. Some of them thing that's the monster from the black lagoon!
<grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic