NC just back...BC 50

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Hey guys,

Just in from NC. WHAT A GREAT EVENT!!!  I want a shower before I write my
novel but wanted to congratulate RUDY THE MULE for winning BC in the 50.
You know, if you spell it with lower case letters... Rudy, turn the "d"
backwards and you get Ruby...coincidence??

I ended up sponsoring 3 incredible juniors. Plenty to write about. If you
look at the photo page that's Kaboot's butt with the American Flag. :-)
Everyone's assured me that I don't "really" ride that crooked. :-/

Angie