Re: RC: Re: NC just back...BC 50 (Angie)

You forgot that big "Pepsi" sign on both sides of the finish line. I took the
JBird out Firday and it took us five minutes of him snorting, spinning and
backing up before he would go between these two big horse eatting signs. Yep
some finish line all right.

Truman