Re: RC: weenie or concerned mom?

Hi Rhonda,

You wrote:

> [...] She then said something about  remembering to take the antibiotics
> to the ride this weekend.    I had assumed  that I'd be missing the ride.
[...]
> The vet  seemed to think that she'd be good to go after 24 hours on
> antibiotics. [...]

You were right.  Since AERC sanctioned endurance is a zero-drug sport
it would be against the rules to try to ride while your horse is on
antibiotics.
Plus, we all know you know in your heart you don't want to ask your horse
to do 25 miles while she is recovering from anything.

Sorry you will miss the ride, but you'll have your mare to enjoy for years
to come and there will be lots more rides!

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM