Trophies

>>One person mentioned a framed picture of the horse and rider for
completion.  I 'have thought about T-shirts, sweatshirts, trophies, of
course something nicer for winner and best condition.  Any suggestions.
This being the first ride, we want it to be memorable.  Thanks.<<

Phil,

How about basball caps with the ride logo on it? The winner and best
condition I think should be given a framed photo of them and thier hore and
perhaps a cotton rug with the ride name on it and what they won.  How about
medallions for those people who complete the ride.

Donna P.
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au

Donna P.