Re: jointsaver

>The inflammation product is Peruvian "Cat's Claw

>And I take both products myself and feel I have fewer aches and pains
>(arthritic back) and certainly have been able to cut my own NSAID usage.
>

>Lynn Kinsky (Santa Ynez, CA)
>http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky

Lyn,

I must know where would you find cats claw?  Is it at pharmacies?  I live in
Australia and my partner suffers with a really bad back and takes
anti-inflammatory's three times a day as well as a lower dose of anti -
inflammatory sold in the form as a headache tablets over the counter
probably twice a day.   I'd appreciate any info.

Donna P.
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au