ride awards

> What do riders like for top ten, best condition, and completion?

Being eminently practical by nature <g>, I think a really nice award would
be a grab bag of "disposables" that we all use (and lose :)) -- syringes
for 'lyting; mini bungee cords; plastic clips & buckles & cords & velcro
strips & such for securing things to saddles & riders; glowsticks; rubber
bands for braiding; vetwrap; stuff like that.  Lots of those things can be
purchased in bulk very inexpensively and assembled in Easyboot bags or
something similar that would also be a useful item by itself.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region