Thank You and help again.

I would like to thank everyone who responded about my mare Bliss and "No
Control."  You guys gave me some great information not to mention good sound
advise.  I'll respond to each of you individually and let you know my
progress.  I now need more advice although not related.  We are having our
first endurance ride in April and I would like some suggestions on awards
since that will be my responsibility.  What do riders like for top ten, best
condition, and completion?  I looked in the archives but did not see much that
would help.  One person mentioned a framed picture of the horse and rider for
completion.  I 'have thought about T-shirts, sweatshirts, trophies, of course
something nicer for winner and best condition.  Any suggestions.  This being
the first ride, we want it to be memorable.  Thanks.

Phil