Re: More international Riders

Well in that case I'll just pack my tent and stay home, humpf...
Actually I really wanted to make that one.  I really like the BSF.  But
with Kathy being our own general contractor on this dang fool house we
juat can't get away then.  Sigh, maybe it will be finished by next year.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm