More international Riders

> I've just have never had direct experience  with a rider from
>overseas. >but we are in SE and are planning to do Big South >Fork

Looks like the Florida people can forget the "who traveled farthest
award"...I'm bringing MY e-mail buddy from Scotland to Big South Fork!
We'd better figure this one up in advance...which is farther Denmark or
Scotland?

Wanna have a "First European" award? :-)

By the way, she asked me if I sounded like Scarlett O'Hara when I talk.
Lynda Corry told her, "No, she sounds like Sissy Spacek in Coal Miner's
Daughter"  :-)

Angie and Dawn  (or Anjay and Don when she says it))

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]