Re: CA news worthy event

I read this with horror and irritation, since the number of people wanting a
nice horse for nothing seems to be growing. Of course I wouldn't ever AGAIN
sell a horse at a bargain nasement price. BEtter to give it to someone I have
known since birth :) and know that someone like this will not get their grimy
paws on my horse! I guess for the bargain hunters who are out looking for a
$500 horse, the wrap around that cheap market just tightened up. What a sad,
disgusting commentary on human nature and behaviour.