re: what is BCH

No, you are not being ignorant.  I just have the bad habit of assuming
everyone has seen previous posts.  BCH is Back Country Horseman.  They
often have booths at big events like stock shows and they work with
the local forest service, adopting specific trails that they maintain.
They also are an advocate for keeping access to trails for horses, and
provide education to people on minimizing horses impact in the back
country - use of weed free feed, keeping away from streams, etc.

> I am sorry if this seems completely ignorant, but what is a BCH?

Teresa