S.F. So.Bay riders?

hello all,

I was wondering if there are any So.Bay people who want to get together
and do a longish ride next weekend (9/5 or 9/6)?  I know there are
wonderful parks down there, but I do not know the area at all. I'll be
glad to haul down and meet ya.  I'd like to get Mystery on some new
terrain for a long, hilly ride....believe it or not...we are getting a
little bored on our wonderful Pt.Reyes local trails!  Are we spoiled or
what?!

Thanks in advance!
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)
Pt.Reyes, CA