Re: International Rider

In a message dated 98-08-27 18:24:33 EDT, PARROTPLACE@prodigy.net writes:

<< I have a Danish equestrian friend coming over for a 3 week visit in
September.  I'd like to have her do a couple of LD rides while she is here.
Are there any AERC restrictions or regulations I should know about regarding
overseas riders?

They ride just like any other AERC non-member.  We'd love to hear from you
while she is here, since my husband (Paul Pedersen) has recently moved over
from Denmark, too, and was an active endurance rider there.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)