Re: Weapons in Camp

I don't think I saw anyone saying you need a gun but the discussion was
around protecting ones self.  Several people have said that if you feel
the need please get the training needed to safely use whatever you feel
you need. That would go from a hat pin to a pistol or what ever.

Be safe not sorry..  I vidio tape was mentioned, that is a good tape.
There are many good self defense tapes available depending on your area
of interest.

As I said, be safe.

/s/ Frank in Florida

--