Re: AK-47s and scud missiles in Camp

> I live in [that's IN, not in the vicinity of] one of those "big, bad
> cities" on the east coast of the U.S., and I do not need a gun.  Are you
> all saying that I'll need one at ridecamp?
>
> Cindy Eyler & Jack
> Baltimore MD

Yes, Cindy, absolutely.  This is AERC's new policy on how we handle
endurance riders who a) rummage uninvited in other people's coolers, b)
let their dogs pee on other people's hay, or c) back their 40' motor
home over your tent.  Fair warning, we're sum mean sumbeeches.  We just
drag 'em out behind the nearest sagebrush and plug 'em.  That's the real
reason why we put on rides out in the boonies, much easier to hide the
bodies. :-D

Sorry, just couldn't resist. (As I duck and run for cover).

Susan

P.S.  Yes, this is a joke, this is ONLY a joke.  We now return to our
regularly scheduled programming.