OF : placement of the fender

On Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:31:12 +0100 you wrote:

>Hi...
>I have a new OF cutback with the fender in biothane and after one month, my
stirups are >still turned in the inside even after leaving a wooden stick
forcing the stirrups in >the good position.
>Any suggestion? Would it help if dare to warm the biothane stuff or should
I not do >that?
>Leonard

        I've had a local saddler make  LEATHER stirrup "leathers" to resolve
your problem -- will be getting them tomorrow and will report results.
However, the real test will not be until I put in 100 miles -- the biothane
ones KILLED my feet and I decided that the lack of "give" or "trainability"
might be the answer.

I doubt that you will be able to "train" the biothane!

Barbara