Re: camper shell

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:16:33 -0500 "Linda S. Flemmer"
<bluwolf@earthlink.net> writes:

>We camp out in a dressing room, or a tent if it is warm.  (I always
>dread the big rigs backing up near the tent.  Once in the middle of
>the
>night, we heard a late arriver.  The person helping them back up
>called
>out "Look out for that little tent behind your right wheel."  We were
>out of there in a flash!)

A  couple of years ago at the Biltmore Ride a friend went up the hill
from her campsite to go to the
Port-a-Potty.  While she was inside a woman pulled up with a big rig and
proceeded to back up.  Before
she could be stopped she backed right into the outhouse with the friend
in it.  Her trailer hit the
thing and rocked it pretty good.  Luckily, it did not turn over or
*nobody* would have let my friend ride
home with them!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]