Re: Is this allowed?

David Bennett wrote:

> Riders always have the option to pull their entry at any check without
> asking permission....
> A person ought to know the horse well enough to make a decision to quit
> if that becomes necessary.  That's what "rider option" means....
>
> I definitely did not mean that I would have run my horse until he
> required a rescue trailer before deciding that we should stop!

Oh! Sorry! That wasn't what I was implying at all. I was just curious
to know if entering a 50, say, with the suspicion that you wouldn't be
able to complete, was frowned upon, or whether it was done often, as
a matter of course...
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Displaced English person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie
http://www.calweb.com/~trouble