Is this allowed?

David Bennett wrote:

> ...I reached the conclusion that I would have done just as well to
> start a 50 at those rides and quit if I felt my horse needed to stop.

I wondered about doing this, if you *thought* your horse was
ready, but weren't sure (because you'd never actually *ridden*
50 miles on your horse).

Would this be frowned upon by ride management "taking up valuable
rescue trailer space" and using up people's time? Or is it acceptable?
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Displaced English person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie
http://www.calweb.com/~trouble