Re: EP-Las Cruces results?? Feed question

Truman Prevatt wrote:  The Farr rep told me they
> retrofitted a mill somewhere in the western states (at least west of the
> Mississippi) to fill the feed.  It is good and I reccomend it.  It's called
> Legacy.  Their other feed are also good.  The are a lot more consistant
> than most of the other brands I have tried.

Thanks for the info Truman, I will have to check again.  I'm in AZ, and
when I asked my Nuterna dealer about getting the Legacy, they told me it
was unavailable.

Purina has something similar called Complete Advantage.  I believe the
fat content is a bit lower though.

tracy