Re: EP-Las Cruces results?? Feed question

Purina Mills has a productcalled Complete Advantage. It is a great feed for
Endurance Horses and  was developed as a dust free complete feed for race
horses with dust allergys and heaves. It contains 12.5% Protein,3.5% Fat,
and12.5% Fiber. It is beet pulp based, with a complete vitimin & mineral
package. It can be fed as a complete feed or as a supplement to good hay or
pasture. If you are looking for a higher fat product they have a product
called Strategy that is 14%  Protein, 6% Fat & 8% Fiber.It is ment to bee
fed as a supplement. Both products are designed to be performance feeds and
several of my friends have had great sucess with both products putting
weight on hard keepers, neither feed makes horses "High"  when fed properly
which is also a great feature.