Sewing

I want to make some wraps for my horse which are the kind that have some
sort of crystals put into compartments in the wraps..  The crystals expand
in cold water, so this will keep the horses legs cool for several hours.
They are like the ice wraps only the crystals are used instead of the ice.
It is the same stuff that is put in neck bands for people to keep them cool
in the summer. Does anyone know what these crystals are called and where to
get them?
Betsy O'Shea and Afterglow
Paola, Kansas