Re: Sewing

Hi Betsy,
Im not sure what the crystals are called or where you can buy them loose,
but Pam Burton brought out something similar for me last year when she rode
our trails. Its called " TECHNI ICE "  The crystals are in little
compartments in a plastick sheet. You dunk the whole thing in water and it
gets really cold. You can also put it in the microwave and heat it up. Im
sure if Pam is lurking she will respond, if not ill get her to call you.
Happy Trails,
Rob & Kathy.
http://196.7.177.40/aht/