[RC] Reins - Michelle Aquilino

I probably know the answer to this, but thought I'd try, ha ha.? Is there any rein material that is safer for your hands, without having to wear gloves?? I used to have yacht reins, fell off, ripped one of my hands to near shreds =P? Retired those and bought some biothane reins with beta grips on them.? I came off today, and one of my hands got torn up pretty bad yet again.? It's probably impossible, but it sure would be nice.? I really don't like gloves =P? Plus, they never fit me right.? I am struggling enough trying to find some for winter wetness protection...? Thanks!
-Michelle

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"