[RC] easyboots vs renegades - Michelle Aquilino

I also love a lot of things about the renegades.? They have no parts to rub (if fitted correctly), and are the easiest to put on the hoof and take off.? However, I just can't get the hang of those velcro straps, and they will always be my nemesis.? The velcro on the easyboot gloves is ridiculously easy.? If the gloves continue to stay on with ease, and my horse has no problems with them, they will be my #1 boot.? I rode with 4 gloves today for the first time.? Went through rocks, up and down hills, through boot sucking red clay mud, across stream crossings, etc.? The only thing "annoying" about them was getting them off after going through all that boot sucking red clay mud!? ha ha.? Absolutely covered.? Plus, I had fallen off and hurt my shoulder.? Thank god for riding buddies to help pull the boots off ;-)? They may require a tad bit more force to put on and take off than the renegades, but once they're on, they're on.? Very little to deal with in the straps department.? But yeah, I love the renegades.? Those straps are just my nemesis, and what makes the difference between the two boots for me.? But whatever works for you and your horse is the best boot for you =)
-Michelle

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"