Re: [RC] Renegades vs EasyBoots - Dolores Arste

I'm a Renegade fan too. I tried in the beginning to use Easyboots. They never worked for me.
They just wouldn't stay on even after following all of Karen's advise. I finally went to
Dallmer Clogs. I love the Dallier's and still have 4 sets of 4. I loved them so much
I decided to sell them.

But, they are expensive and hard to get. So, this year, I took the plunge to Renegades.
I bought my first set of 4 and I'm thrilled with them. I have two horses in the Reengages.
With one, I'll have to have a pair of wides. So, as his feet get bigger, I use the Dalliers.

The Dallmers had to be fitted to the individual horse. I liked that you could get so specific
a fit. But I found that with the Renegades we have more leeway.

If the Dallmers wear out, I'll be replacing them with Renegades.

PS: If you have Dallmers and have had trouble keeping them on, we have a modification
inspired by the Renegades that my help you.

PPS: I still have my dressage horse in Dallmers. I haven't taken the plunge yet to see
if he can work in the Renegades.

Warmly,
Dolores