[RC] which boot? - taras25@xxxxxxxx

Hi all,

 Which boot do you prefer and why? I am trying to decide between Easycares Easyboot "Bare", or the "Edge".( I like the looks of the "Edge" the best.) Which of the two are easiest to apply? Anyone had trouble with the hardware on either of these not staying on or put?I do long distance trail for now. Horses are barefoot. I have tried Epics and don't like the cables. They are always fraying on me. Also the hardware doesn't stay riveted into the boot for long. Tried the "Glove". They come off. ( Yes, they were fitted right. I did the measurements correctly too.Tried several different sizes )The Cavallo Boots are so far the best and easiest to apply and they stay on great, but they rub the horses heel bulbs and the gaiters made for them only last 1-2 rides. ( I am going to try the gaiters made for the Boa Boot on the Cavallo Boots next time -for the one horse I have )I don't even want to try the Renegades.( I don't want the headache that I have read about with the fitting of them - I want to ride...now instead of later ) Would appreciate your input between the two! ( Edge- Bare )Thanks!

Nutrition