[RC] Hoofboots/Bare - Kirt Lander

My herd of fifteen head lost their shoes over ten years ago.  I've ridden thousands of miles bootless on all sorts of terrain but when the terrain is super rocky and my horse needs extra protection, I rely on the outstanding Renegade strap on type hoof boot which has been proven to perform at endurance distances up to 100 miles and does so with no extra stuff needed to protect the horse from the boot that is supposed to protect the horse.  They were the only strap on type hoof boot which started and completed Tevis 2009 on a barefoot horse which were not glued in place.  www.renegadehoofboots.com

Kirt Lander