RE: [RC] Wearing the front more (was: barefoot/booted) - Terry Banister

 I HAVE often been known to protect the back and not the front.

Me too! I don't care what people parrot about "more weight bearing on the front end". It's the hind feet that need the traction (especially on blacktop/cement). It's the hind feet that seem to wear down more. It's the hind toes that my horse squares off. It's the hind feet that had a higher pulse after cantering on fire road.
Terry
"May the Horse be with You"