Re: [RC] ranch broke arabs anymore? - Kim

Dawn,

I have two rushcreek ranch broke horses that are wonderful.  Both Laramie and Leigh were working horses at rushcreek.  I bought them as 10 year olds after their cowboys  turned them in to the ranch.  These are fabulous horses who make me look good opening gates, ground tie, have great work ethic, and take care of themselves.  Contact Lyle at Rushcreek and let him know you are looking for a working horse.

Kim Fuess

Sent from my iPhone