[RC] ranch broke arabs anymore? - Dawn Simas

Back in the early 80's, when I was living on a ranch in NV, I bought my best horse off another ranch, the C-Punch.  He didn't have papers, but I assume he was either a big arab, or part QH.  He had a dishy face, but could hold a bull and was 16.1h.  He was never pulled from a ride, was working ranches for the first 6 years of his life.  No nonsense, great work ethic, hearty, sensible, bombproof.  My perfect horse.  Many endurance people assumed he may have been HCC or Rushcreek bred, as I was told by C-Punch that he came originially from a Montana ranch before theirs.

That being said.  Are there any ranch broke arabs still out there?  Not just bloodlines, but working horses for sale?

Dawn