Re: [RC] Chair Seat - Maryanne Gabbani

Sorry 'bout that....

There's a lot more to winning than the chair seat....and you can take that any way you like.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com
Weblogs:
Living In Egypt
miloflamingo.blogspot.com
Cairo/Giza Daily Photo
cairogizadailyphoto.blogspot.com
Turn Right At The Sarcophagus
haramlik.blogspot.com
Da Moose Is Loose (a blog for kids)
mstroud.blogspot.com
Photos of Egypt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/livinginegypt/

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Kathy Mayeda <klmayeda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was also quite flumoxed at seeing the chair seat. ?However they are
winning at their game, and I think that there's a lot of us on this
forum that thinks that this is not our game anyway!

So Kim, what did Becky say about the chair seat? ?I assume you mean
Becky Hart? ?She did mention a little about it to me once about an
observation, but I'm sure that she has put a lot more thought into it
than I did!

K.