[RC] Phil Morrare Abrasive Hoof Trimming Clinic - Diana Hiiesalu

I am hosting a Phil Morarre Abrasive Hoof Trimming Clinic in Auburn, CA on May 9th -10th, 2009.
This is a wonderful, hands on clinic to learn how to trim your own horses. It was well worth the money and the angle grinder which can be purchased is outfitted with a safety switch & misc items is also reasonably priced.
You can participate with your horse or audit 1 or both days.

Anyone interested in the clinic can contact me at:
entais@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (please put Phil Morarre Clinic in subject line as I have spamblocker).
You can also contact me at 530-677-4359.

For more details on Phil's clinic you can go to his website:

Thanks!
Diana Hiiesalu Bain