Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6512 - Melinda Faubel

As someone that already meticulously tracks my mileage during conditioning rides, this is just another outlet for my compulsive self!? (in response to someone who asked what the point was if it was just for personal self-gratification).?
?
John - Can I attach the .kmz files to the discussion without ever uploading them? to motion based?? I do have a mac, but motion based gives me an error when I try uploading to their.? I have the free version of google earth so it doesn't do the GPS thing.
?
Melinda